While it is nice to have a new year for a fresh start, resolutions can be tricky.
For one, they’re usually quite ambitious and supposed to last the whole year and mean the following year you don’t have much self-improvement to do. This is very difficult to achieve.
Also, January is the worst time to give up nice food and drinks ; it’s cold and depressing and we are all suffering from post-Christmas and New Year celebration blues.
1. This probably applies to most of us
2. This, except instead of ‘March’ it should say ‘first week of January’
3. And we all make silly excuses to break our resolutions
4. Some of us are more successful at not breaking resolutions than others
5. Making resolutions always feels more inspiring after a few cocktails
8. At least we can joke about how difficult making positive change is
9. It is hard to change the habits of a lifetime
12. This is an excellent resolution
13. And this one would be surprisingly hard to keep
Source : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017