By Nair Akshay [L&T TIIC Railways]
1. How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he’s visited?
He keeps a log book.
2. What did 52% of Brits order for Christmas dinner?
3. What did the Kremlin send MI6 in their Christmas hamper?
A mince spy
4. Why is Mrs Claus always checking Santa’s phone?
He seems to know where all the naughty girls live.
5. Why did Santa’s elf go in for counselling?
He suffered from low self-esteem.
6. Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can ‘ho ho ho’!
7. What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”?
Santa walking backwards
8. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose
9. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
“It’s Christmas Eve”
10. What’s a dog’s favourite carol?
Bark, the herald angels sing
11. Why are Christmas trees very bad at knitting?
Because they always drop their needles
12. What is the best Christmas present?
A broken drum, you can’t beat it!