To mark a little over one month since demonetisation, here’s a carefully curated collection of the best memes and tweets that sum up the internet-savvy citizens’ minds since the move. Mitron, here it is, for your viewing pleasure – 12 memes that sum up demonetisation.
1. Football teams, are you listening?
2. Not sure what was more ‘mushkil’, the actual movie or the ATM queues.
3. Could there be a better meme on this?
4. Phew, watch out ladies, there’s too much swag in this one!
5. The internet went wild when someone wrote ‘Sonam Gupta bewafa hai’ (Sonam Gupta is disloyal) on one of the new Rs. 2000 notes. It certainly didn’t take long for wild conspiracy theories to shoot up.
6. Who can forget Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter account getting hacked?
7. People’s social skills were greatly tested during this phase.
8. This is how you win the internet, people.
9. …he actually nailed it.
10. And that’s how karma works, ladies and gentlemen.
11. Twitter might just have more parody accounts than actual users.
12. Rs. 100 note: I would like to thank Modi ji for this incredible opportunity to let me help the society.
Memes or no memes, demonetisation has certainly affected all of us. Until the situation gets better, lets hope the meme mills keep running.
Source : http://www.newindianexpress.com