By Tanvi Kapoor (LT-B&F)
The more you celebrate life, the more reasons it gives you to celebrate.
Greetings to all the readers.
As the curtains came down on the celebrations of the L&T- Faridabad event, Family Fun Day’17 (an annual event to bring together the families of the employees) , I wanted to pen down my thoughts through this article which may not be much related to this event but revolves around our day to day lives, deeds & decisions.
It may seem incorrect if I ask you to laugh at all in which you have failed.
I may sound weird if I encourage you to cheer loudly at your biggest defeats.
I may also become centre of mockery if I ask you to smile when you wake up every morning.
But to summarise the reason behind writing this article is to convey that happiness matters the most in life and you and I have lots of whys-and-wherefores to be happy every day. I beg your pardon but I am no crusader who has any revolutionary desire to change anyone or anything in this world.
Happiness & love are correlated & have to be first evoked for your inner self. Not giving time to your self leads to all sorts of mess which is unwelcome. Prioritizing you happiness & unconditionally staying happy is what makes one incomparable in this fast-paced materialistic world. This in practicality adds skill to your persona & broadens your aura.
I feel desire is one spark that distinguishes an ordinary person from an extra ordinary one because no one is born phenomenal. In order to let your desire grow, it is important to be content with your inner self. Inspite of struggling to improve our relationships with others, we first ought to enhance our relationship with ourselves. Hurdles will seem to you as problems if you treat them as such. Instead, one should concentrate on either the solution or start taking the problem lightly. A problem with no visible solution mostly dissolves on its own eventually.
Most of us are aware of the law of attraction. Happiness attracts more happiness, celebrations give us more reasons to celebrate, humour generates more humour and being positive showers more bliss upon you. A simple change in your routine can harmonize your effort to make life happy in its real meaning. Getting inspired from what Dr. Abdul Kalam has once said “You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future”, I am quoting & jotting down a few tips to make my write-up explicit.
- What you think, you eventually & definitely will become. So, think only the best of you.
- What people think about you, won’t affect your world at all. So, don’t prove anything to anyone.
- Overthinking is a precursor to sadness only. So, instead ease your thinking.
- Every unexpected change in your life has a fruitful motive. So, learn to embrace the change.
- Judging others is a total waste of time. Instead focus on yourself, take risks daily & then judge your improvement.
- Life is never serious. Don’t make it so & try to be as humorous as possible.
- Happiness through external means is momentary. So, stop chasing it.
- Nature is always inspiring. So, look at it around you with curiosity.
- Life is limitless, ageless & timeless. So, it’s never too late to realise & act.
- Regrets kill slowly & steadily. So, don’t compromise on your passion.
- Making comparisons bring a downfall. Instead, take great pride in your uniqueness.
- A single smile strengthens 36 muscles of your face & generates positive emotions within yourself. So, take out time to smile after every 15 minutes.
CAUTION: Pass it on to others. If you ignore it, … now don’t be so superstitious!!
Listening & reading are the two therapies that can only make you rethink & inspire to put your best foot forward. After all, you are the best adviser for yourself & can make this life of yours worthy.
Signing off till we connect again.